This morning we awoke to cats with no cat food in their dish. I had always been planning on getting them some today, but was going to go out late morning. However, the cats had other ideas and ate up the last of their food in the night.
Cat's really don't understand "we have no more cat food and I'll have to go to the store and buy some." Cats look at you as if to say "please go to the never ending cat food cupboard this very instant and feed us. NOW. N.O.W. Why are you not feeding me. NOW.
So, I poured a cup of coffee (I'd only been up about 4 minutes), took a sip of it and went to the closest store. Safeway's cat food is a bit more than PetSmarts, but on the other hand, their small bag of cat food was an crazy price, which would have outweighed the difference of getting the small bag and then going to PetSmart when I was going to be up that way anyway later in the morning.
Back home, I poured the food into each of three bowls.... starving kitties don't share well. Well, actually kitties who THINK they are starving don't share their cat food well. Now, hours later, the cat food is in one bowl, as it usually is and all is well in their kitty world.
Darth Fluff, Hermione and B.A. were happy and fed within 20 minutes of me getting up. Thus ends the tale of the first part of my morning.
Discover the Ultimate Online Gaming Experience
23 hours ago
It seems that your cats are an awful lot like my toddler! :)
ReplyDeleteThe first part of this post made me laugh out loud. Seriously! No, cats can't be reasoned with.
ReplyDelete