Hmm, it's been forever since I posted. Let's see if I can get started again. This will sound rather like a Christmas brag letter, but it's mostly an update and a place to start blogging so when I post about something it's not clear out of the blue, we have a starting point.
Anthony's home for the summer from college! He came home mid may and will return in early August. He's majoring in Theatre Production and Secondary Education with a minor in history (he prefers ancient) and also wants to minor in geology. He attends school in Northern Indiana.
Felicia is doing well, lives in Kent, WA where we used to live and is nearly 22!
We're in contact with our prior foster DD Sarah/23 and her DD (age 3) Savannah
We (Anthony, Byron, I) leave June 24-28 for California to attend my Dad's retirement party (in Los Angeles area). He turned 80 a couple of days ago and is retiring from active ministry on June 26. My mom has been retired for years and years.
I'm in school for two more semesters (summer and fall) before student teaching after Christmas. Right now I'm taking Behavioral Analysis and Intervention. Next week I start Abnormal Pysch and July 5 I start Adaptive Technology.
I received my Associates degree a couple of weeks ago from the community college where I've been concurrently enrolled, taking some classes to fulfill my Bachelors there under a consortium agreement Regis has with the community college. Then I transferred some of my Regis credits to the community college and went through the hoops to get a half dozen or so of my 30 year old college credits transferred into the Community College (they were already transferred into the 4 year university).
I started a vegetable garden this year.
I switched churches last fall (from First Lutheran, Colorado Springs to Woodmen Valley Chapel (large non-denominational in Colorado Springs).
My Pampered Chef business is growing nicely.
There, that's mostly a catch up.
Why Digital Players Love Online Games
1 day ago
Your trip is coming up in just a couple of weeks, isn't it? Won't that be a beautiful thing to get to see your Dad honored in that way!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be in VA, when you are in CA, visiting with our Anne-girl.
I loved seeing those pictures of you in your cap and gown. You are working so hard, and I really and truly do NOT know how you do all that you do, but I am proud to say that I know you, and I see the love of Christ in your life.