My son, Anthony, says he is the most amazing person ever because he can do tricks. He can make a soda can tip on it's side edge and balance. He can relight a candle using the smoke trail. He also can move a coin from beneath two matches by not touching the coin or the matches. Oh, he also can pour invisible gas out of a measuring cup and put a candle out.
He is eating the Hun army. He told me to tell you that. His ketchup is now safe. He's decided that his meatloaf is the Great Wall of China, the mashed potatoes are the Huns and the ketchup is the Chinese and that the Great Wall of Meatloaf is protecting the Chinese from the Huns. The broccoli is apparently the forest.
This is what happens after he spends at a day at cub scout day camp helping his girlfriend, the lovely Christina, with 8-10 preschoolers. The preschoolers are the kids of the volunteers and Christina is in charge of them with a couple of early teenage helpers. Anthony also went today to volunteer and will volunteer the rest of the week. He came home full of wanting to find tricks to show the little ones tomorrow and is now re-enacting history with his dinner. The wall is coming a-tumbling down and methinks the Huns are going to win, as there was more mashed potatoes on the plate than ketchup.
In other news, I'm working on homework today. "Design a system of supports for different behavioral needs( i.e., contracts, point systems, reward systems). I also spent more time than strictly necessary playing Gardens of Time on Facebook and reading "Fit and Fabulous in 15 Minutes" by Teresa Tapp. T-tapp is an exercise program I've started before and am currently doing. Today was day 7 of doing the Basic Workout +. I measured today and I've lost 16.5 inches in 7 days.
Oh, my bell pepper and Serrano pepper plants and jalapeno plants are getting all wilty and don't look happy in my garden. If anyone has any idea of how to make my pepper plants happy and grow, I'd love to hear about it. This is rather random. But then my day was rather random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading about Anthony eating the huns.
ReplyDeleteThat's what you do when you get hun-gry.
:-D
Susan, you are too punny!!! LOL
ReplyDelete