I'm not very good at this blogging thing. I get busy and then don't get around to blogging.
What's been happening the last several months?
Well, I'm student teaching right now in an elementary school. I love it. I graduate May 5 with my BA in Liberal Arts Special Ed Generalists License with a K-6 endorsement and a minor in psych.
Then I start my Masters in Reading.
Also, I'm enjoying working my Pampered Chef business.
In addition, I love my first grade Sunday School class, ushering twice a month on Sunday night services and being on the communion clean up team. I'm also very much enjoying my Monday Night Bible study class.
And last but not least, I was just in the hospital last week for 3 nights for heart spasms but thank the Lord it wasn't my stents acting up.
Oh, and Byron and I celebrated our 24th anniversary.
Stay tuned as I hopefully pick up blogging again.
Why Digital Players Love Online Games
1 day ago
I'm just so glad that you're under the care of a doc again, and now have access to a pretty spiffy exercise class.
ReplyDelete